NEW ADIDAS WOMEN'S RUNNING QUESA QUESA QUESA SHOES GREY TRUE PINK 265f91
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIKE JORDAN FUTURE BOOT Herringbone Water Resistant Fashion Boots Various Sizes,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NEW WOMENS NIKE SF AIR FORCE 1 MID SHOES SNEAKERS AA3966 300 SZ 12 OUTDOOR GREEN,
120 Nike Air Duel Racer Running shoes Women’s Size 7 Pink Grey White 927243-201,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Women's Shamiso Running shoes,.
NIKE WOMEN'S FREE TRANSFORM FLYKNIT WHITE orange BLK TRAINER 833410 100 SIZE 11,AUTHENTIC adidas Originals Falcon White Active Purple CG6216 WHT Women size,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NEW Nike ACG Manoa Leather Hiking Winter Boots Mens shoes Sizes 8 10,
- shoes ADIDAS women Sneakers Trendy BIANCO Pelle naturale S75104,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Y-3 YOHJI YAMAMOTO for ADIDAS logo Dive Wedge boots UK4 NEW in box US 719,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas AC8207 Womens Ultraboost ST Parley Running shoes- Choose SZ color.,
Adidas Originals Women's Falcons in Ash Peach Off White DB2714,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas CM8287 Women Equipment 10 Running shoes grey orange Sneakers,
- Adidas Cloudfoam QT Racer shoes Women's,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas Ultra Boost X Running Women's shoes Size 7,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Jordan Supreme Elevation PF Jimmy Butler Black White Men shoes CD4330-001,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Mens Nike Jordan Hydro III Retro WHT University Red-BLK 854556-103 Size 9,10,11,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Ruckus Mid LR Black White Size 8 run id flyknit pegasus sb 508265-011,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro XI Low IE Cobalt bluee White Zen Cement Grey 306008-102,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NIKE WOMENS METCON 1 TRAINER FLYWIRE RUNNING SHOE 813101-001 SIZE 8.5 MENS SZ 7,
Adidas Energy Boost Womens Running shoes - Black,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIKE off-white AIR jordan 1 white 28CM US10 RARE USED SNEAKERS CASUAL SHOES MEN,
- Womens Nike NSW Gaiter Boot AA0528-700 Pale Citron Black Size 7 Men 5.5 ACG,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Downshifter Running shoes 869969-600 Size 7Y Womens 8.5,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Women's TANJUN Running shoes Burgundy Ash Metallic Red Bronze 812655-607 d,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Sports Women's White 44833,
- Adidas CQ2016 Womens Swift W Running-shoes- Choose SZ color.,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
ADIDAS ORIGINALS WOMENS NMD CS2 PRIMEKNIT SZ 10.5 LINEN GREY CLOUD WHITE CQ2039,
Nike Air Max Goadome Mens 865031-303 Olive Canvas Waterproof Boots Size 9.5,Adidas Terrex Agravic W Grey Three Grey Four Chalk Cor Womens Hiking shoes 9M,
Adidas Originals Women's EQT Racing ADV in Aqua White BZ0000 Free Ship,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas Originals adidas Women's Rita Ora ZX 500 2.0 shoes Size 9.5 us M19080,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas NMD XR1 PK W Vintage White Primeknit BB3684 women,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Running Shoes||Product Line:||adidas UltraBoost|
adidas adizero Adios
Womens Nike SF Air Force 1 Mid FIF Force is Female Vintage Wine AJ1698-600 SZ 7,