Air Jordan Jordan Jordan 11 Retro Concord 0b6a59
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Women's Nike Air Max Thea Mid shoes -Reg 140- StyleSz 8 -NEW,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
New Nike Womens Womens Air Zoom Ultra React HC Training shoes 859718-001 sz 8,
Men's Nike Shox NZ Running shoes,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas F35036 Questar Ride Running shoes white sneakers,.
NIKE AIR MAX THEA ULTRA SEQUOIA SEQUOIA-MEDIUM OLIVE Womens Sz 10.5 848279-301,NEW Womens NIKE Flex Experience RN 5 Prem 844673 004 Black Grey Sneakers shoes,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- women Adidas Falcon shoes Sportive Cristallo Bianco Universitaria Navy e red,
- Adidas SOLYX Black Silver Carbon White Women Running Sneaker B43724 Size 8.5,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Ladies Nike Air Zoom Tennis shoes sz 5 1 2 White, Black & Red -NWOB,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Tiempo Vetta QS Size 8 NEW 845045 006 Night Maroon Wolf Grey 250,
Adidas Superstar Womens BZ0644 Burgundy White Leather Shell Toe shoes Size 10,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- WOMEN'S NIKE AIR FORCE 1 HI SE BLACK SHOES SIZE 5.5 NEW WITH BOX 860544 002,
- NIKE 855984-001MEN HYTOP SHOES US M M MULTI-COLOR CANVAS MADE IN VIET.,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
NEW Women's NIKE Metcon Training shoes 922880-001 – Black Grey 89D sm,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Adidas Eqt Support Adv Womens AQ0916 Cloud White Grey Running shoes Size 9,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
ADIDAS ORIGINALS TUBULAR VIRAL S75583 WOMEN'S LIFESTYLE SNEAKER100% AUTHENTIC,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- DS NIKE 1995 VINTAGE AIR FLIGHT ONE PENNY OG VARSITY ROYAL 8.5 UPTEMPO 97 MAX,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Women Ultra Boost white footwear white crystal white BA7686,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Women's Adizero Adios 4 Running shoes (B37377) Training Trainers Marathon,
New NIKE WMNS PRIMO COURT CANVAS BLACK WHITE 631635-010 US W 6 - 7.5 TAKSE,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIKE AIR FORCE 1 AF1 ,
- NIKE AIR Womens Black Purple ZOOM ODYSSEY 2 Running shoes - 844546 003 Sz 5.5,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS X RAF SIMONS BOUNCE TRAINERS White grey lucid orange,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Alayta by Stella McCartney B25144 Women's Running Limited Edition,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Women's Original Arkyn NEW AUTHENTIC Chalk White Cloud White Gum DB1979,
- DS NIKE 2003 DUNK HI BIRCH M8.5 WMN10 SB PRO DENIM SUPREME ATMOS SAFARI LONDON,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIKE air job - Dan 7 retro 304775-142,
AUTHENTIC adidas Originals Falcon Suede Grey Two Trace Maroon Women size,Adidas Originals Women's Superstar B28040 shoes Running Scarlet White,
NIKE Men's Swoosh Hunter Black & White. 832820-001,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Flip Flops adidas Adilette W Black Women,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Alphabounce 1 Running shoes - Womens,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Womens ADIDAS STAN SMITH W White Leather Casual Trainers BA9831,