Nike Women's Air Max Thea Work bluee White 599409-416 599409-416 599409-416 Sz 5 - 10 272b0c
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
women Adidas Falcon Zapatillas Hi Res yellow Japón Zapatillas Deportivas,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
New Nike Women Zoom Air Mid Top shoes Kyries White bluee AQ8766-991 Size 9 ,
Adidas NMD runner R1 BOOSt silver white NWB 7.5US women,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Gazelle Womens CQ0879 Grey White gold Suede Athletic shoes Wmns Size 6.5,.
Adidas Falcon Womens in Raw Pink Dark bluee, 10,Adidas I-5923 Womens BB6864 Trace Scarlet White Gum Running shoes Wmns Size 6,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Women's Hyperquickness High-Top Basketball shoes,
- NIKE Lunarglide 6 Photosynthesis Limited Edition Floral Womens 10 US 776260 401,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Wmns Downshifter 7 Wide 881585-001 Grey Lava White Womens US size 7,,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Men'S Benassi Jdi Print White Black 631261-100 (Size 13),
Wmns Air Max 1 Jewel Premium Size 7 Aa0512-400,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Women Adidas DB3210 Ultra Boost W Running shoes black grey sneakers,
- Adidas Edge Lux Clima W cg4778,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas UltraBoost X All Terrain Running shoes Primeknit Black-Rust Metal CG3009,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Adidas Terrex Agravic Speed W Raw Grey Raw Grey Ash Gre Womens Trail Runner 9.5M,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
NIKE PREMIER III FG MENS WHITE blueE FOOTBALL BOOTS 8 FREE POST AUSTRALIA,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Court Royale Black White Tennis Inspired Men Casual shoes 749747-010,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Air Max 2016 Bright Crimson gym Red Volt Black New Eur 35.5,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.30 RARE Adidas Originals Superstar 80s Copper Metal Toe shoes Size 8.5 S76535,
NIKE FREE RN 2018 IWD WOMENS RUNNING SHOES AJ3826-200 NEW SIZE 9,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIKE - Air Max 1 - AH8145400,
- NEW Women's Adidas originals I-5923 Casual shoes Grey White Gum BB6865 size 6,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas Deerupt Runner Womens CQ2909 Black Pink White Running shoes Size 5.5,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Rare Originals ‘ILIE NASTASE’ Triple Stripe Low Sneakers,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Springblade Razor White & Grey Silver Running shoes Sz 5 NEW M21922 RARE,
- Nike Vapor Speed Black Training Turf Football Cleats shoes Mens Size 12,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
ADIDAS WOMAN SPORTS BASKETBALL SNEAKER SHOES SYNTHETIC CODE D69635 AMPLIFY J,
Women's Nike Air Zoom Wildhorse 4 Hiking Trail shoes Sz 6.5 NEW 880566-001,Adidas EQT Support ADV W Womens Trainer UK Size 4.5 - 7.5 White Purple RRP,
Nike Wmns Free TR Focus Flyknit SIZE 9.5 White Black-Wolf Grey,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NIKE LUNARCONVERGE RUNNING SHOES WOMENS SIZE 6.5 WHITE PINK 852469-101,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Performance Women's alphabounce EM shoes Size 6 us BW1195 LAST PAIR,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Athletic||US Shoe Size (Women's):||5 - 10|
Does Not Apply
NIKE CTR360 CTR 360 MAESTRI III 3 SG-PRO BLACK-PHOTO blueE SZ 7.5 [525158-015],