Nike Nike Nike Air Max Deluxe Pure Platinum White Men Running shoes Sneakers AV2589-100 cb4218
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
BRAND NEW NIKE Fly Wire shoes MAN'S Size 13, orange Diamond Collection,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
1807 adidas PUREBOOST X TR 3.0 Women's Training Running shoes DA8966,
New Pharrell Williams Adidas Solar HU Glide CG6736 BLACK Women 10.5 Men 9.5,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.WOMEN'S GRAND COURT SNEAKER COMFORT ATHLETIC CLASSIC LOOK CASUAL SHOE WHITE RED,.
Nike air pegasus 92 16 845012 600 bright crimson purple unreleased colorway,NEW WOMEN'S NIKE AIR MAX ZERO SI SNEAKERS SIZE 5.5 , NWOB 881173 001 140.00,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- SCHUHE FRAU ADIDAS ARKYN W CQ2748,
- NEW Nike Women's Core Training Flex Sample shoes Size 7 White bluee Silver - Rare,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas Terrex Trailmaker Trail Running shoes - Black - Womens,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Superstar Womens Trainer shoes Black Size 4.5 RRP -,
NEW ADIDAS CRAZYFLIGHT X 2 ATHLETIC WOMENS SHOES POWER RED BLACK WHITE 5 - 10,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- ADIDAS WM SWIFT RUN PRIMEKNIT SHOES WHITE PURPLE CQ2895 UK3.5-6.5 03',
- NWOB Nike Shox Gravity Womens Running shoes Sneakers Black AQ8554-001 Size 6.5,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
DS NIKE 2000 AIR WOVEN 311 YAKI KHAKI 8 MAX 90 1 180 FORCE TRAINER DUNK WOVEN,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- women Adidas Zx Flux con - AQ3231 - whiteo y black Zapatillas,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Original Campus W Nubuck Pink White Women Classic shoes Sneakers CQ2106,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NEW Women's Nike Classic Cortez Leather shoes AV4618 200 Smokey Mauve Size 9,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Womens Adidas Pureboost W - B35788 - Pink Coral White Trainers,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Womens Dunk Low 317813-006 Anthracite White Size 8.5,
Adidas Originals Gazelle W Suede Pink Ash Pearl White Linen Women shoes CQ2186,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Airmax 90 X Sacai Obsidian womens 8.5,
- Nike Lunarcharge Essential Mens Running shoes Lunarlon Lifestyle Sneakers Pick 1,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas Originals Women's Superstar 80s 3D Mt W, - Choose SZ color,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Womens Adidas Falcon shoes ,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Performance Womens PureBOOST Xpose Running shoes bluee gold Ink BA8269,
- NIKE Women's Brown Maroon & Green Trim Suede Hiking Boots shoes - Size 8 US,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Superstar BW Slip-on Sneakers - Black - Womens,
Adidas Originals Women's NMD_R1 STLT Primeknit shoes Size 5 to 10 us AC8326,Adidas Originals X_PLR J Black Grey White Kid Junior Women shoes Sneakers CG6825,
Nike x A Cold Wall Air Force 1 in Black (BNWT),. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NIKE MAGISTA OBRA II FG BLACK-BLACK-TOTAL CRIMSON SZ 8 300 [844595-008],. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
AUTHENTIC Adidas Cloudfoam Quesa Raw Green B96513 GRN Running shoes Women size,
Adidas Tubular X 2.0 W Womens BY9749 CBLACK,CBLACK,OWHITE Womens Size 5.5,