shoes ADIDAS women Sneakers blue PU,Scamosciato CQ2187 CQ2187 CQ2187 7cbbba
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Originals Superstar Sneaker Women's shoes Trainers Red And White sz 9.5,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Originals Rita Ora Superstar Up W Dragon Print Pink Black White B26723,
Adidas Springblade Razor Glow & Metallic Silver Running shoes Sz 6 NEW G97688,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Women's Adidas NMD_R1 STLT Primeknit - CQ2028 - Ash Pink Trainers,.
Adidas Women's Ultraboost Running Training Boots shoes DB3209 Sz 5-9,NIKE Women's Revolution 3 Running shoes, Dark Grey White Black, 8.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Women's shoes Air Force 1 '07 Black Crimson Tint 315115-039 size 8,
- ADIDAS WOMEN'S FALCON SHOES COLOR BLACK PINK STYLE B28126,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas B28156 Samba pink casual shoes black sneakers,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
ADIDAS ULTRABOOST ST WOMEN SHOES BB6482 SIZE 8.5,
NEW ADIDAS WOMEN'S ESSENTIALS LITE RACER REBORN SHOES WHITE CLOUD RAW GREY,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Magista Opus FG Men's Soccer Cleats Size 7 9 9.5 Grey Turquoise 649230-040,
- Adidas Originals Superstar 80s Clean S82508 Trainers shoes Black 38,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Lunarcharge Premium, Size 8, Light Bone Summit White 923281 002,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Wmns Air VRTX 17 Vortex Black White Women Casual Vintage shoes 881194-001,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Flb_runner W Womens CQ1969 TRASCA,White,TRASCA Womens Size 10,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Stefan Janoski Photo bluee Sonic Yellow Size 9,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Air Max 95 Essential Grey White Men Running shoes Sneakers 749766-037,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Womens ADIDAS UltraBoost x All Terrain shoes Sneakers NEW Authentic,
NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN color Beige Bianco,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIKE WOMENS LODEN DARK STUCCO RIVER ROCK GUM WHITE OLIVE ROSHE 896298-006 Size 9,
- NIKE AIR FORCE MENS CASUAL SHOE Sz 10 WOLF GREY PURE PLATINUM 488298 090,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- shoes adidas superstar con glitter silver e glitter gold,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- 2016 NIKE AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW CLOSING CEREMONY SZ 6.5Y & 9.5,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Womens ADIDAS STAN SMITH W White Trainers F97181,
- Womens Adidas Energy Boost Esm Womens Running shoes - Pink,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Womens Dayfly White Grey orange Sneaker - size 6,
Nike Jordan Jumpman Z Men Zip Basketball shoes Sneaker Trainers Pick 1,Nike Mens Size 9.5 Free Trainer V7 Week Zero Ohio State Running Sneakers shoes,
Nike Zoom Women Size 7 Fitness Training Kentucky Wildcats 905897-140 white bluee,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas AlphaBOUNCE EM Running shoes (Women's) - Coral Sunglow Grey - NEW,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
1902 adidas ORIGINALS EVERYN Women's Sneakers Sports shoes CG6181,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
1901 adidas Neo Grandcourt Lea Women's Sneakers Sports shoes F36483,