Sneakers Adidas Adidas Adidas raf simons Women - Leather (AQ264) b2cc68
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Women's Cloudfoam Ultimate Low-Top Sneakers 6 UK,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Womens Juvenate Low Top Lace Up, Sheen Bright Melon Sheen White, Size 8.0,
ADIDAS ZX FLUX B25483 women's running training shoes floral pinks 100% AUTHENTIC,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas R1 Womens Grey Nmd 7.5,.
NIKE 6 SFB Field Mens Black Tactical Boots Size 12,Adidas Neo Cloudfoam Qt Racer Womens Casual shoes AW4313 GREY Size 7.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Wmns Superstar ( B37148 ),
- Nike Size 9.5 IN SEASON TR 4 Berry Training Running Sneakers New Womens shoes,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas by Stella McCartney FLORISUGA Ballerina Flat shoes US 6 Ash Pink,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Originals NMD_R1 GS ® ( Size UK 5 ) Black bluee Latest NEW,
Adidas Women's Uraha Running shoes color White Silver Purple,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas Wmns Gazelle ( B41657 ),
- Nike Air Force 1 Ultraforce Mid Women's Casual shoes Black 864025 005,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas Womens NMD_R1 PK Primeknit Schock Pink pink Size 7.5 ( BB2363),
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Adidas W Ultraboost St Black Silver Running shoes ( BB6482 ),
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Flyknit Trainer Pale Grey Black-White Men's SZ 6.5 Wmns 8 [AH8396-001],
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE WMNS AIR MAX 90 PREMIUM BLACK-LASER PURPLE SZ 10 [443817-001],
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas ZX Flux J CM8134 black,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Performance B25342 Womens Supercloud Plus Thong W Athletic,
Adidas climacool CM men running run shoes light brown olive S80706,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NEW adidas Originals Stan Smith Bold W CG3773 Women''s shoes Trainers Sneakers S,
- Nike SFB Field 8 SAGE GREEN OLIVE MILITARY BOOTS SPECIAL 2 GEN 631371-222 Sz 9,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NIKE AIR VAPORMAX LTR (AJ8287 001) UNISEX TRAINERS,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Women's Superstar Trainers shoes White 6 UK,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- My adidas are silver. They are 2 1 2.,
- [BY1678] Womens Adidas Ultraboost X All Terrain - Dark Red Boost Sneaker,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Stan Smith shoes women women Retrò Sneakers Casual Bianco gold CG6014,
Mens Nike SFB GEN 28´´ 922474-201 British Khaki NEW Size 7.5,NEW WOMENS ADIDAS ULTRABOOST X SNEAKERS BB3434-SHOES-RUNNING-SIZE 9.5,
NWT Adidas NMD_R2 shoes Women Size 9 Coral Pink,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas OriginSuperstar BW3S Slipon W [CQ2517] Women Casual shoes Black Off White,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
ADIDAS EQT SUPPORT ADV W GREY-BLACK CQ2253,
Adidas Energy Boost 2 ESM Women's ( 8 size),