Adidas ORIGINALS ORIGINALS ORIGINALS NMD R1 STLT PK WOMENS Boost™ linen crystal white CQ2030 NEU 18a712
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Brand NEW ADIDAS CrazyTrain Elite Boost Women's shoes Size 9 BA7973,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas RapidaRun Knit J Black White Carbon Kid Junior Running shoes AH2610,
Brand New ZX FLUX Torsion Triple Black Wht WMN KDS JUNIORS Size,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKE ROSHE ONE FLYKNIT SIZE 5.5-8.5 WOMEN'S SNEAKERS SHOES (704927 702),.
Adidas Originals EQT Racing Adv Trainers In White,Women's Air Huarache Run Ultra Pemium SZ 12 130 Black White Rare Presto Max,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Kyrie 4 DOTD Day of the Dead SB Irving Mens Basketball shoes CI0278-800,
- Adidas Choleah Padded CP Cw Ladies Winterboots Winter shoes Boots Bb3966 New,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas Cloudfoam Ultimate BC0033 Women's Sneakers,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Women's PureBOOST X TR 3.0 Training shoes Size 9 us CG3527 LAST PAIR,
Adidas NMD_CS1 PK Womens AQ1136 White Clear orange Primeknit shoes Size 6.5,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Huarache Run Ultra Women's shoes, Black Size 7.5 US,
- WOMEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS ADIDAS LITE RACER [BB6896],
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
ADIDAS ORIGINALS Vintage 70s Rekord Retro Leather Trainers shoes Sz Womens 5,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Women's in-Season TR 8 Training shoes,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike x Kanye West Air Yeezy 2 Platinum grey 508214 006 - men's 10.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- New Women's Nike FREE Focus Flyknit 2 Training shoes Size 12 SKU 880630 001,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
shoes ADIDAS women BIANCO PU,Tela B37947D,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NEW womens Nike In-Season TR 5 - size 6.5 - Wolf Grey Metallic Hyper purple,
WOMEN'S NIKE AIR ZOOM PEGASUS 33 SHOES SIZE 5 peach cream mango 831356 800,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 1 High OG Rookie of the Year gold Harvest 555088 700 R.O.Y,
- Adidas Superstar 80's Metal Toe Core Black Iridescent Toe Sizes Limited,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas Originals NMD_R1 W Aero bluee White Women Running shoes Sneakers B37653,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Women's PureBOOST X TR 3.0 Training shoes Size 10 us CG3527 LAST PAIR,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Sock Dart Black 904276-002 - Kid's 5 Women's 6.5 - New,
- NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE 1 SPORT ROYAL copper pewter pe supreme oregon db galaxy 10.5,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIKE WOMENS FREE TRAINING FOCUS FLYKNIT [844817 302] RETAIL PRICE 130,
Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Mens Black Gum Suede Slip On,Nike Regrind ACG VTG OG Hiking Sneaker 1993 Mowabb Multi Muvae Tan Women 9 US,
New ADIDAS ORIGINALS NMD R1 STLT PRIMEKNIT WOMENS SHOES Steal Pearl 5 - 11 170,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas Originals Women's EQT Support Adv Trainers Footwear,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
ADIDAS SAMBApink W SNEAKERS FUCSIA,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Modifizierter Artikel:||Ja||Produkt Linie:||Originals|
New Nike SFB Field 8’’ men's size 13 Special Field Boots in Khaki – 50% off ,