NIKE Womens Air Max Max Max 1 AM1 Sneaker (319986-035) Habablack Red 7 8f8072
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Women's Size 8.5 Revolution 3 Hot Punch Coral Sneakers shoes 819303-602,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
New Nike Air Zoom Structure 21 Stucco Platinum Womens US Size 9.5 ER 41,
Nike Air Berwuda (555305 004) shoes Men Authentic Size 8.5 - 42 New,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.ADIDAS NMD R1 SHOES WHITE gold b37650 US WOMENS SZ 5-11,.
Adidas B37093 Performance Womens Edge Lux Running shoes- Choose SZ color.,ADIDAS ORIGINALS PROPHERE SNEAKERS WOMEN SHOES WHITE GREY PINK Q2542 SZ 7.5 NEW,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Women’s Nike Air Max Thea Size 7 Black,
- Nike Women's 638598 Ankle-High Training shoes,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 5 RETRO × Supreme bespoke collaboration white US 11.5,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Performance BB3759 Womens Adizero Boston 6 W Running shoes,
DEADSTOCK Adidas ORIGINAL SUPERSTAR Women's 80'S Size 7.5 US,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas PureBOOST X shoes Women's Black size 7.5 still in Box only Worn Once,
- Nike Air Max 95 Print GS Kids Youth Running shoes Black White AQ9711-001,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Womens Lunarepic Low Flyknit 2 Black Black Sneaker Trainers 140,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Adidas Terrex Ax2 Cp W Grey Two Black Chalk Coral Womens Hiking shoes Size 12M,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Air Versitile II 2 Black White Men Basketball shoes Sneakers 921692-100,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas EQT Support Refine Womens BB2356 Ice Purple Turbo Running shoes Size 8.5,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Free RN Hyper Turquoise Ghost Green 831509-302 Women's SZ 5,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas NMD R1 Primeknit Womens BB2363 Shock Pink Black Running shoes Size 8.5,
Adidas NMD_R1 PK Running shoes Shock Pink Black BB2363 Women’s Size 9.5,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- 1808 adidas CLIMACOOL vent Women's Training Running shoes CM7402,
- Rare Glittery gold Nike Split Toe Snaker Trainer 310200 9 Womens 26cm,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Caldera Mid VTG Hiking Boots 93' Trail Athletic Multi Grey Purple Men 7 Hip,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NIKE FREE RUN 3.0 WOMEN'S SIZE US8.5 LIME GREEN ONLY MODEL ON EBAY FOR SALE ,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NIKE MERCURIALX VICTORY VI CR7 DF IC blueE TINT-BLACK-WHITE SZ 11.5 [903611-401],
- Nike Mens Rosherun Running shoes Jay White Hyper purple 511881-409,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Womens Adidas NMD XR1 W Textile PK BB3686 Size 8,
Adidas Originals Prophere W Grey Silver White Women Running shoes Sneaker CG6069,Adidas Originals Women's Tubular Viral W Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ color,
Adidas UltraBoost X All Terrain Running shoes Women Size 9.5 “Mystery Ruby” 110,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas NMD_R1 women new white white pink BD8024 SZ US 5-11,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 True Form TRFRM,
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Used and in great condition. Has slight dark mark along toe crease. NO box.”|
Nike Air Max 1
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 7|
Does not apply
RARE SAMPLE New Mens 9 NIKE SB Satire Canvas Grey Flowers shoes 705193-012,