NIKE WOMENS D4C2 STRAP RUNNER SHOES SHOES SHOES SIZE 11 335f22
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
DS WOMENS NIKE AIR MAX 1 FLORAL PACK DESERT SAND AQ6378 001 RUN SZ 9 FREE SHIP,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Women's Athletics 24 7 Trainer shoes Size 5 to 10 us CP9869,
NIKE HUARACHE RUN PRM OATMEAL KHAKI SAIL 683818 102 NEW BX TOP,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.ADIDAS FALCON W SNEAKERS black B28129,.
Adidas Originals Stan Smith W [BZ0410] Women Casual shoes White Raw Pink,Adidas Originals - NMD_CS2 PRIMEKNIT W - SCARPA CASUAL NOMAD - art. BA7213,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Ultra Boost X LTD Crystal White Ice Tech BB1973 Rust Women Sz 9.5 Copper,
- 2012 BRAND NEW and Never Worn NIKE Air Foamposite One Pearlized Pink Size 11,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas Originals AQ7912 Womens Samoa W Fashion Sneaker- Choose SZ color.,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
NIKE IMPAX TRAINING SHOES, WOMEN'S SIZE 7,
Nike A18s shoes hombre zapatillas altas AO1539 103 JORDAN ADN,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas Eqt Racing Adv W Womens AC7350 White,CROYAL,CBLACK Womens Size 11,
- Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 [ BB6149 ]Woman Running shoes Core Black Core Black,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
ADIDAS ORIGINALS SUPERSTAR WHITE METALLIC COPPER pink gold WOMEN'S SHOES,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- 1808 adidas Superstar Slip On Women's Sneakers Sports shoes D96704,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
2014 Adidas Original ZX FLUX Cheetah Grey Black Unisex Trainers All Sizes M21619,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- shoes adidas Prophere W Black Women,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
WMNS Nike Air Max 1 Ultra LIB Liberty QS White Vachetta SZ 12 ( 844135-100 ),
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.New NIKE Flex Size 12 M 2017 RN Hyper orange Men’s Running shoes RETAIL 85,
Nike New Air Zoom Fearless Black Womens shoes Size 11 M Athletic MSRP 140,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Roshe One Hi GS Black Women Youth Girl Sneakerboots shoes Boots 807758-001,
- Wmns Nike Presto Fly SE [910570 801] Guava Ice Guava Ice Black Size 9US,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas Nmd_R1 Stlt Pk W shoes New Women’s Size 6.5 Primeknit orange Sneakers,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Pureboost X TR3.0 LL Women’s Training shoes-CG3524 Black Running RRP,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Women's Free RN 2018 Running shoes Size 7 NIB,
- NEW Nike Air Max Command 629993-036 Men''s shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Air Force 1 Hi SE Binary bluee Muslin-Sail Denim 860544-400 Women's SZ 8,
Adidas Womens NMD R1 Running shoes Raw Steel Ash Pearl White BOOST CQ2029 Sz 8.5,NEW Adidas Crazyflight X Women's Volleyball shoes Size 7 BA9266,
WOMEN'S NIKE AIR MAX ZERO SHOES SIZE 10 grey sail 857661 001,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas EQT RACING ADV W Core Black Off White Running BY9798 (465) Women's shoes,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Womens AF1 Air Force 1 Upstep Premium shoes 917590 900 Multiple Sizes New,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||11||US Size:||11|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Unknown||UPC:|
Does not apply
Nike Air Jordan Eclipse GG Youth Gamma Green White Cyber-White 724356-305 KK,