Nike Air Max 2 Light bluee Lagoon Laser Laser Laser orange White Men Running shoes AO1741-100 f13fda
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Originals Superstar Slip On W Footwear White Core Black Women shoes AC8581,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Performance Women's PowerAlley 3 W Softball Cleat,
Adidas NMD CS2 Primeknit W Green Pink BY8781 Women's SZ 6.5,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Air Max Thea Ultra Flyknit Women Grey White Running shoes 881175-002 size 7,.
Adidas CLIMAWARM CHOLEAH Boot PADED CP CLIMAPROOF shoes honey WinterWomen sz 8.5,Adidas Women's UltraBOOST X CQ0009 Size US 9.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Women Adidas BB0030 campus Running shoes black brown sneakers,
- ADIDAS WOMENS CLOUDFOAM PURE SNEAKER BURGUNDY WHITE SHOES 2019 BEST SELLER,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- ADIDAS SUPERSTAR DECON LEATHER LO SNEAKERS WOMEN SHOES BLACK Y8702 SIZE 7.5 NEW,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Superstar W copper red women's low-top sneakers iconic trainers NEW,
[BB4636] Womens Adidas Terrex Swift R GTX,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Mercurial SPFLY V SGPRO AC 889286 802 Mens Football Boots,
- Nike Free TR 7 Premium Women's Training shoes, Size 7 Black,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
ADIDAS ORIGINALS shoes women NMD R1 STLT CORE BLACK BOOST SNEAKERS AC8326,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Women's Black Pink White Mesh Nike Air Max Running shoes Size 7 M,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Women's Mayfly Woven Burgundy 833802-600 W Nike Night Maroon Noble Red White,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Womens Nike Shox M1 Running shoes. Size 8. Excellent Condition ,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas N-5923 W Charcoal bluee White AQ0268 Women's Size 7,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike WMNS Air Zoom Pegasus 34 880560-015 Black Purple Silver Women Running shoes,
Adidas Gazelle Casual shoes BB5176 GREY Womens Size 11,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Women's size 7.5 Nike Free 5.0+ Hot Pink shoes,
- Adidas Originals Women's Nmd_R1 shoes Size 5 to 10 us G27933,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Lunar Force 1 Duckboot '17 Mens 916682-701 gold Bone Black Boots Size 9,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Wmns Air HUARACHE, White & Silver Sz.10.5 in Ex. Cond. See images ,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Women's Flb W Hazcor Ftwwht Hazcor Running shoes 8 Women Us,
- Adidas Running Women's Trainers shoes Alphabounce Sneakers In White,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Original Superstar J Glossy Toe White Junior Youth Kids Women shoes CQ2702,
New Womens Kids Nike Air Huarache Run Premium bluee Trainers BN 683818 007,7Y 8.5 WOMEN'S Nike AIR MAX RVLTN 90 95 Running casual 270 black PINK blueE,
New in Box Nike Roshe One Women's Black Black Dark Grey shoes 844994 001,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NEW Womens Sz 7 ADIDAS Terrex Fast X B40846 Clay Trail Running Sneakers shoes,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Ultra Comfort Slide Mens 882687-003 Black White Logo Slides Sandals Size 7,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Authenticity:||100% Authentic Guaranteed|
|Material:||Synthetic||Shoe Type:||Running, Cross Training|
|Style:||Running, Cross Training|
Adidas shoes Women Sneakers White 97944 BDT OUTLET,