Nike Pegasus Pegasus Pegasus 32 Running Training shoes Women's 749344-405. Sz 8 93529f
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Jordan 5 V Shy Pink 313551-061 Wolf Grey 2006 retro Size 9.5,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Women's Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018 Size 10,
NIKE Women's Lunartempo Running shoes,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Zoom All Out Flyknit Running Women's Punch Black(845361-600)Size US 8.5,.
WOMENS NIKE SF AF1 AIR FORCE 1 MID SZ 8.5 ELEMENTAL gold GUM AA3966 700,Womens Adidas Supernova Glide Boost 8 Womens Running shoes - Purple,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Women's Nike Air Max Sasha SE Running shoes 916785 600,
- WMNS Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Shield Women's Running shoes, 907328 001 Siz 6,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NIKE AIR MAX 1 PINNACLE LEATHER WOMEN'S SIZE US 11 Men SZ 9.5 blueE 839608-400,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Free RN 2017 Wolf Grey Off White Black 880839-002 Men's Running shoes NEW ,
Nike shoes Sneakers men Bianco BV6273-101,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Max LTD 3 Men's Running Sneaker,
- Nike Zoom Pegasus 35 Turbo Black Lime Blast Grey Men Running shoes AJ4114-004,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas Womens ULTRABOOST W Maroon Maroon Grey - BB6495,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Adidas Pure Boost X Trainers Pink And Green New Size 5.5,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
DS NIKE 2007 AIR JORDAN VIII AQUATONE 9.5 I III IV V VI X XI XII XIII XXI VII IX,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Max Sequent 3 Running shoes Just Do It JDI Air Max Youth And Womens,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
NIKE AIR MAX BW Size 38 (5,5Y),
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NWB WOMENS NIKE ZOOM STRIKE SIZE 6 TRAINERS PURE PLATINUM BRONZE WHITE,
Jordan Air 1 Retro High Deconstructed,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Women's Air Force 1 SF AF1 Mid FIF AJ1698 600 Vintage Wine Choose Size,
- Nike Women's Air Max 2015 shoes DAMAGED White Black 698903-101 sz. 6.5,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- New In Box Nike Lunar Flow Woven QS bluee Anthracite DS Size 13 526636-007,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Roshe One Casual Women's shoes Size 6,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Women's Girls NIKE Air Zoom Hyperace Volleyball shoes Black White 6,
- Adidas Nmd R1 Stlt Pk Sneaker,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NEW ADIDAS NMD R1 W PINK GUM WHITE WMNS RUNNING SHOE BB7588 WOMEN SIZE 6,
New Womens Black Adidas Terrex Agravic XT Tennis shoes, Size 7.5,Adidas PureBOOST X Black Shock Pink Women Running Training shoes Sneakers BB6544,
Adidas Stan Smith Athletic Women's shoes Size,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.WOMENS ADIDAS ORIGINALS NMD R2 SZ 9 CORE BLACK INDIGO blueE CLEAR WHITE CQ2008,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Women's Running shoes, Size 6.5, 942855 008,
Nike Free Cross Compete Running shoes Trainers MANGO 749421 802 US 9.5,