Adidas NMD_CS2 PK Primeknit Womens Womens Womens Sneakers shoes a86204
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas x The Farm Gazelle Polka Dots Womens CQ2179 White Black shoes Size 7,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Equipment Support Adv W BY9109 Purple Eqt Sneaker Boots White Beige,
Adidas Women’'s Crazy 8 Adv W Gymnastics shoes 6 UK,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKE Air Jordan 1 Retro Ultra High 844700-002 Basketball shoes Trainers,.
New Mens Nike Court Tour Casual shoes Sneakers,Nike Air Max 95 SE Just Do It Pack Black White Mens Limited Sneakers Pick 1,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Originals Zx 500 2.0 - Women's Womens 20888 White Womens Size 6.5,
- Nike Free Run 5.0+ Women's 8 Purple bluee Running shoes Sneakers Flyknit 1 2 3 4,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Air Jordan XXXI Men's Basketball shoes,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike WMNS Payaa Premium PRM women lifestyle casual sneakers NEW black 862343-001,
ADIDAS EQT SUPPORT SK PK W SNEAKERS WHITE GREY GREEN AQ1210,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas Womens NMD_R2 PK Primeknit Boost shoes sneakers new BY9521 wonder pink,
- ADIDAS STAN SMITH W FROST GREEN (AQ6806) NEW SIZE 6.5,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas - Superstar Boost Women Copper Metallic - BB2270,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Free Run Distance shoes 827116-017 Women's Size 11 Free Shipping,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Women Response neutral Laufschuhe shoes coralle pink DB0882 UK3.5-6.5 03',
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Adidas Ultra Boost W bb6493,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
New Nike Womens FS Lite Run 3 Black Athletic Training Running shoes Size 6.5,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Originals Superstar 2 Trainers shoes Aq6278 Women's Girl's White,
Nike Mayfly Woven Navy 833132-400 Men's NK Synthetic Coastal bluee Off White,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Lunar Force 1 Duckboot '17 Prem Mens AA1123-100 White Ibex Boots Size 8.5,
- DS NIKE 2005 TERMINATOR HI VARSITY ROYAL 8.5 FOAMPOSITE VINTAGE VANDAL SUPREME,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas Women's EQT Racing ADV Originals Training shoes,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Max Goadome Men's Leather Waterproof Boots Comfy shoes Olive Canvas,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NIKE WOMEN TANJUN RACER RUNNING SHOES 921668003 COOL GREY SAIL BLACK SIZE 11.0,
- Nike Sock Dart SP Independence Day white - men's 11,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Air Zoom Tr Dynamic Women's sneakers 849803 300 multiple sizes,
ADIDAS ORIGINALS SUPERSTAR 80s LEATHER 3 STRAP WOMEN SHOES WHITE CQ2447 SZ 11 NU,ADIDAS CHAUSSURE TUBULAR VIRAL - CLONIX - 5 (4056565667215),
Adidas NMD R1 W Vapour Pink Light Onix Grey Women's Nomad Runner BY3059 LIMITED,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Women's W Air Max 1 Ultra Flyknit bluee Royal Size 6.5 (843387-400),. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Women’s Air Max Jewell, Light Bone Dust White, 11M US,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
NEW NIKE Air Jordan Flight Club 90's Sneaker Basketball shoes bluee 602661489 WOW,