Adidas Solar Solar Solar Drive Running shoes Road Womens 2e52ad
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Women's Nike Free RN Motion FK 2017 Size 12 (880846 005) Wolf Grey Cool Grey,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Supernova Sequence Boost 7 Womens shoes Purple bluee 8- Pick SZ color.,
2002 Nike x Undefeated Dunk CL Hitop Unreleased Sample white - men's US11,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas NMD_CS1 Primeknit W b37657,.
Adidas Originals FLB_Runner W [DB2122] Women Casual shoes Energy Aqua White,ADIDAS women ZAPATILLAS DEPORTIVAS DE BASKETBALL SINTÉTICO ART. D pink 773 IV J,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- DS NIKE 1993 AIR CARNIVORE BLACK VINTAGE ORIGINAL 9 MAX FORCE 180 90 1 TRAINER,
- Nike Men's Inspire Dual Fussion Athletic Running Sneakers 431997 018,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas Women's Sneakers Lite Racer W shoes Navy bluee Sneakers Leisure New,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
NIKE AIR TECH CHALLENGE HYBRID Size 42,5 (9US),
Adidas Originals BB2260 Womens ZX Flux W Fashion Sneaker- Choose SZ color.,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS SUPERSTAR W S75126 BLACK BLACK WOMEN'S SNEAKERS 100% AUTHENTIC,
- Adidas Women's Climaheat Rocket Running shoes AQ6035 Warm Training Trainers,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Brand New- Nike Dunk Woven 555030-401 Mens Size 9.5,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Air Jordan 8.0 (GS) Size 7.0Y with Original Box,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Eqt Racing Adv Pk Women shoes Women's Primeknit Casual Trainers CQ2244,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE HUARACHE RUN PRM TXT KHAKI METALLIC FIELD SUMMIT WMNS SZ 6-10 AA0523-201,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Girls Zoom Pegasus 34 wht hyperpunch,bluee size 7 style 88197,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Adidas Pureboost x Boost Ladies Running shoes Running Jogging Fitness shoes New,
Womens ADIDAS ZX FLUX MPS 2.0 W Black Trainers B35615,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas Women's Falcon W, CORE Black CORE Black Footwear White, 6.5 US,
- Adidas Women's Adizero Adios 3 Running shoes - Choose SZ color,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Air Max 95 OG Mens Womens Classic Retro Running shoes Sneakers Pick 1,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Superstar Farm Pack Womens DA9099 Holographic Metallic shoes Size 10,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Size 8.5 FREE TR 6 Jade Turquoise Green Training Sneakers New Womens shoes,
- NIKE WOMENS DUALTONE RACER SE SZ 9 RUNNING SHOE PARTICLE PINK WHITE 940418 600,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Zapatillas de running Adidas Response W BB2987,
Nike Womens LF1 Flyknit Workboot Hi Top Boots Trainers 860558-001 MSRP 200,New Adidas ULTRABOOST X CLIMA Women Running CG3946 Cloud White Pearl Size 9.5,
Women ADIDAS ZX FLUX W Black Running Synthetic Trainers S42057,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Air Max Sequent 2 Women's Running shoes Grey Sizes 7.5 8 & 9 852465-012,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Ultraboost X All Terrain Women's Size 8 Running shoes Black Carbon CG3009,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Nike Air Max Thea Ultra FK Flyknit Women's Running shoes White Grey 881175 002,