DS NIKE 2002 AIR TRAINER TRAINER TRAINER HUARACHE ESCAPE BISQUE 10 MAX LIGHT 90 1 PRESTO RIFT 95 e6ce4a
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas Originals Women's FLB shoes Size 5 to 10 us BA7759,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Prophere Womens Style Ac8509 CBLACK,CBLACK,SOLRED Womens Size 6.5,
Adidas Originals Tubular Shadow Women's Major Black Off White CP9646,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Adidas Gazelle Womens CQ0879 Grey White gold Suede Athletic shoes Wmns Size 6.5,.
shoes adidas stan smith con glitter black piu' spruzzatura colorata e scritte,Women Adidas B37450 Everyn Running shoes orange white Sneakers,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Womens Dunk High Yellow White Silver Size 9 318676-101,
- Adidas Adistar Boost ESM Women's shoes Size 9,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- ADIDAS CH ROCKET BOOST CLIMAHEAT [M29685] NO TUBULAR ULTRA NMD BOUNCE PURE SZ 10,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Madoru 2 W AQ6529 purple halfshoes,
Womens Nike Air Max 2016 Running shoes Size 10 EXC.COND.,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NEW ADIDAS WOMEN'S ORIGINALS SUPERSTAR SHOES WHITE SLIVER METALLIC CORE BLACK,
- Nike Air Vapormax Run Utility NRG Tropical Twist Men Running shoes BV6874-100,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas outdoor Terrex AX2R Hiking shoes - Women's,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Adidas Women's Terrex Skychaser GTX W Low Rise Hiking Boots 7,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Static non-Reflective size UK13 US13.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike MEN'S SB Dunk High TRD QS NIKE x PREMIER SIZE 10.5 NEW WIN SOME LOSE SOME,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas Women's Stabil Boost Volleyball shoes,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.1811 adidas neo BBALL80S Women's Sneakers Sports shoes G25762,
Adidas Volley Response 2 Boost NEW Authentic,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Jordan Super.Fly MVP PF Black Infrared 23 Men Basketball shoes AR0038-060,
- Adidas Stan Smith Leather Retro Athletic Lace-Up Womens Trainers,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas Superstar 80S Cut Out W BB2129 cream halfshoes,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas NMD R1 W BY3034 Women 6.5 Sun Glow Pink Authentic Boost Brand New in Box,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Women's Arianna III, PINK WHITE,
- Nike Blazer Mid 77 VNTG White Habablack Red Vintage Style Mens shoes BQ6806-600,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Waffle Racer II Womens Low Top Lace Up Trainers Birch 303919 241 D103,
Swarovski Crystal Women's Adidas NMD R1 White & Pink Sneakers BRAND NEW Sz 7 NIB,NIKE KAISHI PRINT ROSHE RUNNING SHOES SIZE 7.5 WOMENS 705374 310 flyknit,
Adidas Superstar Bold W CQ2827 pink-white-gold,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas Honey 2.0 W RITA ORA M19069 Women Size US 6 NEW 100% Authentic,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
New Adidas Original Womens GAZELLE GREEN B41649 UNISEX SIZE TAKSE,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10|
Does not apply
Nike Blazer Mid- Silt Red Summit- Suede Men's 11 NWOB,