Adidas Originals Women's EQT Racing Racing Racing ADV shoes Size 5 us CP9677 LAST PAIR bd0685
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Blazer Mid DMB Bright Crimson Bright Crimson 807455-600 Women's SZ 11.5,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Originals Women's Adizero Boston 7 Running - Choose SZ color,
Adidas Adilette W CG6538 light bluee,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Womens Classic Cortez Se Low Top Lace Up Fashion Sneakers, Beige, Size 9.5,.
Nike Men's Blazer Low SB Casual shoes, Men's 12, 818735 402, bluee White, New,Adidas Pucci Trainers Dee Lite Pattern Adicolor Rare Limited Edition QS WESTWOOD,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Women's White Volt Gunsmoke AIR ZOOM PEGASUS 35 Sneakers 942855 101 NIB 120,
- Nike Kobe Womens Size 7.5 Youth 5.5 Great Condition,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- ADIDAS SUPERSTAR CREAM & pink gold METAL CAP S75057 BRAND NEW UK SIZES 6, 6.5, 7,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas nmd r1 raw pink,
Adidas UltraBoost X All Terrain Women's Sneakers BY1678 Size 10.5 MSRP 220,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NEW Nike Air Epic Speed TR 819003-001 Men''s shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE,
- Women's Nike Cortez Classic Leather Size 8 White Metallic gold 807471-106,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
NIKE WMNS BLAZER MID REBEL -NO BOX LID- BQ4022 401 SZ WMNS 7.5 RETAIL 100.00,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- 2018 ADIDAS Consortium x MITA NMD R1 TS1 Primeknit Boost™ (BC0333), to 10,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Air Huarache Run shoes Lite Orewood Brown Armory Navy 634835-114 Women's NEW,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- AC7972 Adidas Women Equipment Support ADV W black core black footwear white,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Adidas ZX Flux W B35310 black halfshoes,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Air Max Kantara (908982 001) shoes Men Authentic Size 10.5 Free Shipping,
Adidas Womens Black White Pure Boost Running Sneakers shoes 4 G3111786,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike AIR JORDAN Retro 6 Infrared 23 Black-Infrared 23 Dead Stock 384664 623,
- Adidas Nmd_r2 W Womens AQ0197 ASHPEA,A Womens Size 9.5,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas Sports Women's purple Pink textile,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Ultraboost Uncaged Core Black Dark Grey,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas Stan Smith S76330 white halfshoes,
- Adidas Campus W Womens DB1019 MINblue,White,White Womens Size 8,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Adidas Originals Women's Arkyn in Dark bluee Gum DB1980 BNIB Free Shipping,
Adidas Edge Lux W BB8211 black halfshoes,ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST WOMEN GREY blueE BB6153,
NEW Nike Wmns Air Maxim 1 SP White Leather Size 8 DS [603547 111],. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Women NMD Raw Pink White Black Trace Legend Ink Navy bluee Running Sneaker BY9648,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Womens NIKE bluee Leather High-Tops Sneakers shoes Size 10,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||5|
New Nike Air Pegasus Trainers shoes Sneakers, Womens Ladies Girls - bluee,