Adidas Originals BA7141 Womens ZX Flux PK PK PK W Running shoes- Choose SZ color. ffb762
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Adidas M Attitude Logo EF W White White Glow Classic Trefoil Casual shoes D65173,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Womens Alphabounce Running shoes Sneakers Energy bluee Sz 9.5 NEW NIB,
WOMENS NIKE AIR HUARACHE RUN ULTRA SPORT FUCHSIA Sneaker sz 8 Bin 13,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.These Are Youth Size 7 But womens sneakers size 8.5. No Visible Signs Of Wear.,.
SAMPLE NIKE SHOX NZ ANGEL SZ 9 2005 rare nd le limited edition white pearlized,Adidas Superstar Shelltoes College Burgundy Women's Sneakers Sz 8.5 shoes BZ0644,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas by Stella McCartney Pureboost S78417 Granite Women Size US 6.5 NEW,
- Nike Women's Zoom Rival D 9 Track & Field Spikes Running shoes Size 5.5,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Adidas NMD R2 Women's Trainers Size BY9315,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
NIKE Air Max Thea Mid Black Size 6 Women’s shoes,
Women’s Adidas EQT Support ADV W Runner shoes Sneakers CQ2255 Size 8.5 New,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- New ADIDAS WOMEN'S RUNNING RESPONSE SHOES GREY HI-RES orange CLOUD WHITE,
- Nike Women's Dualtone Racer Running shoes,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Adidas PureBoost DPR Women's Running shoes Size 7 Trace Maroon Ash Pearl B75673,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Adidas B75824 Women Pure boost GO W Running shoes pink Sneakers,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Ultraboost Women's Size 8 Sneakers Salmon Pink and Black Running shoes,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE off-white airmax90 Sneakers Black US 10.5 28.5 cm Men kn3159,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Womens Air Max 95 LX AA1103-001 Black Sail Pony Hair Leather New Size 7,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.New Adidas Original Womens SUPERSTAR SLIP ON GREY AQ0869 US W 5 - 10 TAKSE,
1902 adidas ORIGINALS EVERYN Women's Sneakers Sports shoes CG6181,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Women’s Flex Rn Running shoes SZ 10,
- DS NIKE 2008 VINTAGE AIR JORDAN 6 RINGS OLYMPIC 10 III IV V VI VIII X XI XII IX,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Adidas shoes Women Sneakers Red 97958 BDT ORIGINAL,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Adidas Women's PureBOOST X TR 3.0 Training shoes Size 8 us CG3528 LAST PAIR,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Adidas I-5923 ( BD7803 ),
- NEW Nike ACG Air Max Goadome GTX [314346 231] Dark Cinder Army Olive Size 8.5,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Women's Air Max 1 QS Sz 7-9 White Yellow Floral 633737-100 NEW MSRP 140,
WOMEN'S SHOES SNEAKERS ADIDAS ORIGINALS SAMBApink W [B37860],Adidas Harden Vol. 1 Basketball shoes Sz 5.5 Womens Sz 6.5 Red White Pioneer,
NIKE Women's Roshe Flyknit 844929 401 BNIB,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Adidas Terrex Swift R2 Gtx W Grey Three Grey Two Chalk Cora Womens Hiking 10M,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Adidas Women's NMD_R1 Boost shoes sneakers new BB2364 black PK Primeknit,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||Multiple Variations||Model:|
Nike Men's Air Tech Challenge II Hybrid 659917-130 DEADSTOCK ITEM,