New Vans Men’s Old Skool Skool Skool Lightweight Supreme Grip Trainers Black af0f60
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Unisex Low Sneaker - MN Slip-On Pro (Checkerboard) - VANS - VA347VAPK 37,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
MENS NIKE TENNIS CLASSIC ULTRA FLYKNIT in colors ROYAL blueE LT ARM SIZE 13,
Puma Drift Cat 5 Core 36241601 black halfshoes,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Vans ERA Dennis Hopper 27.5 centimeters from japan (621,.
Puma TK Vintage Indoor Style Trainers Green & White Brand New in Box Size 7 UK,Puma Daim Baskets Classiques black white F03,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Puma Unisex Adults’ Desierto Sneaker L Hi-Top Trainers Puma Black-puma Black,
- Puma Unisex Kids’ St Runner V2 Sd V Ps Low-Top Sneakers 10 UK,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Vans ATCQ SK8 Hi Mellow Yellow Bonita Applebum A Tribe Called Quest SZ 5 Mens,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
New Mens Puma White Te-Ku Leather Trainers Retro Lace Up,
09 PUMA UNDFTD MID UNDEFEATED 24K gold PACK RIBBON RED WHITE BLACK 348216-02 11,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Lebron 8 Sz 8 Black White Red 100% Authentic 417098-002 OG BRED Witness,
- IRON MAIDEN VANS Peace of Mind CLASSIC SLIP ON SZ Mens 8.5 WMS 10 NEW IN BOX,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Men's Puma California Coogi shoes bluee Atoll Puma Black Size 10.5 MSRP 180,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Puma Women’s Speed 600 Ignite 2 Multisport Outdoor shoes 6.5 UK,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Vans Slip On All Checker Size 9 Men,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- PUMA Men's Hybrid Rocket Runner Cross Trainer - Choose SZ color,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Vans Men Era Hi Ca Suede Multi (black burnt orange) VAVA0UC7DYP,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Metcon DSX Flyknit Total Crimson Red Platinum orange Size 7 852930-800,
Puma Ignite Evoknit Fold Athletic Men's shoes Size 11,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Blends x Vans Vault Sk8 HI Reissue Zip LX Black White Pony Size 9.5,
- Puma Platform FSHN Wn's Naturel winetasting - eggnog Frauen, Cremig, purple,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- 2012 VANS SEYLYNN S SUPREME AUTHENTIC SK8-HI ROYAL blueE WHITE VN-0RAKRYL NEW 12,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- ZAPATILLAS HOMBRE NIKE AIR JORDAN ECLIPSE LEATHER 724368 black,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Blends Vans Style 36 Bones size 10.5,
- Puma Suede Classic Tonal Agave Green Mens Trainers shoes Size (QBV),
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Men's Air Force 1 High '07 Lv8 Black Sail Team orange Basketball shoes,
Puma Desierto Sneaker 36122001 honey,Puma Abyss Diamond Supply Co Black - Size 12 US,
Nike Air Footscape Woven NM SMOKEY blueE MICA blueE MENS SIZES US 875797-002,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Puma Roma Tk Fade Mens Sneakers SZ US - Pick SZ color.,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
PUMA TSUGI APEX EVOKNIT TRAINERS - PEACOAT TURKISH SEA - 366432 03 - BNIB,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
PUMA Suede Classic Leather Black Black Formstrip Mens Sneakers Tennis shoes,