Nike Zoom Talaria Mid Flyknit Bright Neon Hiking Trail Trail Trail Volt Black Men’s 11.5 efe9b9
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Uk size 5 - adidas originals climacool 1 trainers ba7176,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Adi Ease Premiere ADV Navy White Trainer,
Asics Gel-Lyte III Mens Running Trainers H6B3N Sneakers shoes 9090,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.BAIT x ASICS Gel-Lyte III Nippon bluees size 13,.
Adidas Superstar RT Aqua AQ4916 Men's SZ 10.5,Men Nike Air Max Tavas Running lifestyle shoes White Black bluee 705149 104 Sz14,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Asics Gel-Kayano Trainer Knit Lace Up Mens shoes Light Pink HN7Q2 1717 U42,
- Nike 852438 Mens Zoom Train Action Cross Trainer Running shoes Sneakers,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- ASICS Men's Hyper MD 7 Track and Field shoes,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Men's Air Max Flair Athletic Snickers Running Training shoes Multiple Sizes,
Original Nike Air Flight Lite Mid Size 13.5,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- ASICS GEL LYTE V 5 SZ 8.5 BLACK GREY INFRARED H7N4L 9090,
- Air Jordan 9 Retro GS Cool Grey 302359-015 Size 4 y GradeSchool,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike CK Racer Men's Running shoes 916780 006 SIZE 11 NEW In Box,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Adidas Stan Smith Trainers UK Size 11.5 Brand New BZ0486,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
New Nike Blazer Mid Silt Red Summit White Size 10 (371761-607),
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Asics Gel-Lyte V Men's shoes Rioja Red Rioja Red h6q4l-5252,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Air Max Stab Athletic Men shoes Size 13,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Zoom Terra Kiger 2 Cool Grey Summit White Men's Size 10 [813041-001] 150,
Asics Onitsuka Tiger Shaw Runner d405n-0901 shoes Trainers Women Ladies NEW,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIKE LUNAR MAGISTA II FK FLYKNIT SOCCER MEN'S 852614-002 MSRP 200 SZ 9,
- NIKE AIR MORE MONEY (GS) WHITE-FUCHSIA BLAST SZ 5Y-WOMENS SZ 6.5 [AH5215-101],
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Asics Patriot 9 Men's Running shoes Fitness Gym Workout Trainers bluee,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NEW NIKE BLAZER HIGH SAMPLE SIZE 9 GREEN GRY WHITE,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Magista Orden II FG Men's Soccer Cleats White Volt NEW Size 12.5,
- Asics Gel-Lyte III Mens Running Trainers H41Nq Sneakers shoes 4201,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
ASICS Onitsuka Tiger MEXICO 66 X Disney Mickey Mouse shoes White Multi Size,
Baskets ADIDAS kaki ORIGINALS TUBULAR NOVA PK PRIMEKNIT S80111 size 43,Nike Force Zoom Trout 4 Turf Baseball Trainer sz 13 Black Red Grey 917838 060,
Men 10Us Nike Airmax Flair 50 Khaki 28 cm Us10,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Mens ADIDAS VC 1000 Grey Suede Trainers Q34317,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
(End 4 10) 2018 Nike Air Max Axis Size 13 Black University Red Wolf Grey,
Running shoe Asics 33-DFA Man T532N-6390 end of series,