CHACO Z2 CLASSIC Sport Sandals Sandals Sandals Men's 11 NEW 009792
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Men's Sandals Flip Flops Wholesale lot sizes 7-10,7-12 48 pairs beach SB5205,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
David Tate Women's pinktte Evening Sandal,
Vionic Orthaheel Womens 9 Tan Brown Buckle Ankle Sandal Heels Solana Summer,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.TABASA METALLIC SILVER LARSPSA55 Women's shoes Size 7 M Leather Sandals Mephisto,.
Keen Uneek Mens Footwear Sandals - Dress bluees Skydiver All Sizes,40% OFF NEW TEVA 1011533 WMN'S SZ 7 ARRABELLE UNIVERSAL MOSAIC SANDAL, LIME.,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Comfortiva Women's Leslie Sandal Black Anthracite 8 W,
- NIKE WOMENS AIR HUARACHE ULTRA SANDAL BLACK WHITE GUM 885118-001 US SIZE 12,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- MARCELO BURLON MEN'S SLIPPERS SANDALS RUBBER NEW blueRRED BLACK 25A,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Propét Womens Jubilee Closed Toe Casual Slingback Sandals, Bark Multi, Size 9.0,
LOEFFER RANDALL Clem Silver Flat Leather Sandals SlidesSize 6,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Viking Women's NEW Chatham VUS765 GeoDenim Two Strap Slide Sandals SIZES,
- Authentic Olukai Kupuna Mustang Mustang Mens Thong Size 8M,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
TEVA MENS SANDALS HURRICANE XLT2 KERNE BLACK GREY SIZE 13,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Mens Clarks Originals Desert London shoes in midnight suede fit G,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
UNWILMORE SUN MENS CLARKS UNSTRUCTURED RIPTAPE BEACH SHOES CASUAL LEATHER SANDAL,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Annie shoes Women's Tiger Dress Sandal, Silver, 8 M US,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
NEW Victorias Secret Pink Camo Black Beach Sandals Slides - Medium 7 8,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Easy Spirit Womens Vapour3-j Closed Toe Casual Slide, Coffee Bean, Size 8.5,
Chaco Womens ZX 2 Strappy Sandals Size 8 Green Toe Outdoor Hiking Vibram,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- SANDALO PRADA SAFFIANO LUSSO 2X2938 CAFFE NUOVE 8,5 42,5 43,
- Womens Chaco Black Sandals Size 7 Toe Strap Hiking Water Outdoor shoes,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- BOHO womens Strappy Flip Flops Sandals Roma Flats Beach Slingback Woven shoes sz,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Eastland Frauen Baylee Peep Toe Leder Pumps mit Keilabsatz,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Mckinley men Sandali da Trekking Corfu brown,
- Teva Mens Terra Omnium 2 shoes 1019180 Black Olive Size 10,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Merlutti Purple Suede Black Tassel Sandals,
Steve Madden Castel Iridescent Rainbow Studded Flat Sandals Natural Size 9.5 NIB,Clarks Womens Bay Primpink Black Leather Buckle Strap Summer Sandals D Fitting,
Hans Herrmann Collection Rubin, Womens Clogs And Mules Red - red (Rubin) 6.5 UK,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Hush Puppies Men's Wilton Grady Dress Sandal - Choose SZ color,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
brown Sandali su un perno beige 708-18 Beige,
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||7||Style:||Sport Sandals|
|Euro Size:||EUR 40||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Does not apply
Josef Seibel Paul 11 Tongs men Feuilleter Sandales Tongs 43211-977,