NIKE FREE 4.0 V2 MEN'S SIZE 11.5 NEW IN IN IN BOX ELECTRIC GREEN 511472 340 098bfd
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
28F--- 688975 025 NEW (Size 9.5) JORDAN VELOCITY Basketball shoes,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike SB Check Solar Mens Grey Black Suede Trainers,
Nike 487986-610 Mens 7.5 Air Max Courtballistec Tennis shoes Scarlet Fire White,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Nike Jordan Ultra.Fly - Red - Mens Size 11,.
Nike Air Jordan Future Deep Bergundy Bergundy-Metallic gold 656503-670,Nike Air Shake Ndestrukt Triple White Dennis Rodman 880869 101 Basketball shoes,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- New AUTHENTIC Nike Huarache Ultra Black Triple Blackout Tan 819847 002 Men 11.5,
- Nike Blazer Low CS TC Men's Casual shoes, AA1057 001 Size 9.5 NEW,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike metcon 2 mens running trainers 819899 005 sneakers shoes CLEARANCE,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
New Nike Kobe AD Mid TB Promo Mens Size 13.5 Basketball shoes Black 942521-002,
Nike air max tempo low 308828-101 white black-university bluee msrp 125.00,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Max 2015 Black & White Mens Size 8.5 42,
- Nike Lebron XIV 14 Mens 10-14 Silver White Reflective Grey James 852405-007 175,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Men's Brand New Nike Mayfly Woven Athletic Fashion Era Sneakers [833132 100],
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Air Force 1 Mid 07 AF1 men lifestyle sneakers NEW grove green 315123-303,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
NEW Nike Free RN Flyknit Men Running shoes Size 11 Vintage Green Platinum,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Brand New Nike HypervenomX Phelon III 3 Mens Indoor Soccer Red Black Size 10,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Roshe Run NM W SP World Cup France bluee Red Grey White 652804-446 Sz 9.5,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Air Span II SE AQ3120-002 Black Red White sneaker Size 11,
Nike Cortez Classic Leather TRIPLE WHITE 749571-111 sz 9.5 FORREST GUMP RUNNING,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Size 11.5 Nike Men Air Max 2015 shoes 698902 600 Crimson orange White new auth,
- Nike Air Trainer Max '91 Mens Basketball shoes Multi color 309748 700,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NIKE CLASSIC CORTEZ NYLON OBSIDIAN-WHITE SZ 14 [807472-410],
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Jordan Retro IV 4 Mcs Baseball Cleats Size 15 bluee White 807709-401,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Jordan Retro 5 Sz13 Midnight bluee make offers,
- NIKE MEN AIR COMPETE TR 2 BLACK-VOLT SZ 14 [488006-004],
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Roshe Run Fuchsia Size 13 DS 511881 662,
Nike Air Jordan Retro 2 Decon Sail Bio Beige Mens size 8.5 Suede Msrp 160,Preowned Nike Flyknit Trainer Black White (Orca) Size 13,
Nike Roshe One Run South Beach Watermelon Green Pink 511881 036,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.NIKE ZOOM TALARIA 2016 NEUTRAL GREY 844695 003 SZ 9.5,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NEW Nike Vapor Untouchable 2 Men's Size 14 Wide Width Football Cleats 892680-100,
Nike Air Max Zero Se Size 11,