WMNS NIKE AIR MAX 90 PREMIUM SNAKESKIN BLACK-BLACK-SAIL SZ 7 [896497-005] a82b6d
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Classic Cortez SE Womens 902856-204 Taupe gold Running shoes Size 8,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Huarache Run (Black Black) Women's shoes 634835-012,
Nike Womens Air Max Sequent 2 Running Trainers 852465 Sneakers shoes 011,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKE W AIR MAX 1 PREMIUM BLACK LEOPARD BV1977-001 total black rave atmos,.
Women's NEW Nike Epic React Flyknit 2 Hydrogen bluee Black Lime Blast BQ8927-453,Nike Flare BHM QS Black White Metallic gold Women’s Sz.10.5=Men’s 9 (848453-100),
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Flyknit White Black-Black 843387-100 Women's SZ 5,
- Nike Air Max Fury Running Women's shoes Size,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Womens Air Zoom Pegasus 35 shoes 942855 001 Blk Wht GunSmk Oil Grey Sz 7.5,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike air max thea PRM womens running trainers 616723 sneakers shoes 604,
Nike Lunar Skyelux 855810 501 Women’s Sz 10.5 New Ds,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Wmns Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Gridiron Laser orange Black Women shoes 942855-008,
- Women's Nike Lunar Charge Premium Suede Light Weight Athletic Sneaker 923286 500,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Wmns Air Jordan 1 Explorer XX Olive Canvas Women Sneaker Boots AQ7883-300,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE WOMAN AIR MAX DELUXE MIDNIGHT NAVY LASER orange [AQ1272-400] US WMNS SZ 8.5,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Womens Nike Dunk Sky Hi Essential Black Gum Brown Wedges High SZ 7 644877-011,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- NIKE JUVENATE 724979-403 Photo bluee White Flexible Lightweight Women's Sneakers,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Women Blazer Mid Suede Vintage VTG Black White Sail Gum Sneakers,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Womens Air Max Sequent 3 Low Top Lace, Pure Platinum Black-White, Size 11.0,
Women's Nike Air Max 95 LX TRIPLE BLACK PONY HAIR WHITE AA1103-001 sz 7,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit WMNS AH8050 001 White Jade Running shoes Size 5.5 (NEW),
- Nike NikeLab Womens Free Inneva Champagne 813069-660 Size 6,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NIKE FLYKNIT ZOOM AGILITY WOMEN'S RACER MULTICOLOR 698616 002 SIZE 9.5,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- NIKE FREE RN FLYKNIT 2018 Women's Running shoes 942839 size 8US,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Zoom Fearless Flyknit Womens Running shoes White 850426 104 SIZE 8 - 10,
- Nike WMNS Air Max Zero LOTC QS [847125-600] NSW Running City Tokyo Champagne,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
NIKE Womens Nike Reax Run 5 407987-116 WHITE Size 10,
Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 3.0 2019 Womens grey & orange Running Trainers shoes,Nike Air Huarache Ultra Sandals-Black Sail Gum Med Brown-Women's 8,
NIKE AIR MAX 90 ULTRA 2.0 FLYKNIT MULTI COLOR SZ 6.5 [881109-001],. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Women's Nike Romaleos 3 - SIZE 5 - 878557-001 Lifting White Black Crossfit III,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Womens' Odyssey React 2 Flyknit Premium,
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||7|
|Shade:||Black-Sail||Style:||Running, Cross Training|
New Women’s Nike LeBron Zoom Solider 7 Burnt orange Silver Size 11.5 Longhorns,