Nike Nike Nike Air Max Plus Slip SP - SIZE 9 - NEW - 940382-400 On Navy White Silver OG QS 4bf28f
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike SF Air Force 1 Sneakers - Bronze - Womens,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Jordan 1 Jester XX THE 1 REIMAGINED Off White AO1265-100 Men Women NEW,
Nike Womens Zoom Kynsi JCRD WP - Velvet Brown Anthracite Size 5 New,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Womens NIKE AIR ZOOM FITNESS Training Trainers 904645 601,.
Nike Wmns Air Huarache Run women lifestyle kicks NEW vast grey pink 634835-029,Nike Roshe One Flyknit, Women's Size 7.5 B, Volt White orange Black NEW ,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Women's Dual Fusion TR Hit Mid Training,Running,Gym,Basketball shoes,
- Nike Air Max 97 PRM WMNS Sequoia Green Dark Stucco 917646-300 US8.5,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NIKE WOMEN'S AIR MAX 97 SE PARTICLE BEIGE METALLIC RED BRONZE AV8198-200 SIZE11,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Wmns Air Max Sequent 3 Black Anthracite Sportstyle Running shoes 908993-010,
NIKE ZOOM CAGE 3 WOMEN'S TENNIS SHOES - WOMEN'S SIZE 8,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- NIKE Womens Roshe G AA1851-400 OCEAN BLISS WHITE Womens Size 8.5,
- Nike Womens Air Huarache Run SE Running shoes 859429-300,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
WMNS Nike Air Max Thea Women's Running shoes 599409 108 size 8 New in the box,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike LunarEpic Flyknit Shield Size 7 Womens Trainer Running 200 Green Glow,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Womens Nike Air Max Sequent 4 Utility Running shoes,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Women's Nike City Loop Casual shoes Medium Olive Summit White AA1097-200 Sz 7 8,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Wmns Air Huarache City Low Platinum Tint Hyper Jade Women shoes AH6804-014,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NIKE Womens Nike Roshe One Prm 833928-006 GUNSMOKE Womens Size 9.5,
NIKE WOMENS AIR MAX 1 QS - FLORAL PATTERN 633737-100 WHITE UNIVERSITY gold s 10,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Wmns Nike Metcon 3 AMP Sz 7.5-9 White Glacier bluee 849808-104 FREE SHIPPING,
- NIKE SF af1 hi AA3965 001 black gum air force one SPECIAL FIELD boot nikelab,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- New Nike Air Max 1 Premium 7.5 Obsidian bluee,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Womens Nike Air Vapormax FK Moc AA4155-013 Dark Stucco NEW Size 12,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NIKE WOMENS ROSHERUN SNEAKERS NEW IN BOX 511882 101 SIZES 10 & 11.5,
- Nike Womens Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Wide Running shoes,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike Air Max 90 Essential Womens Running Trainer shoe Size 4.5 Black Uni Red New,
WMNS AIR FORCE 1 SF AF1 SPECIAL FIELD LIGHT BONE-LIGHT BONE SZ 6 [857872-004],Nike Wmns Air Max 1 Ultra Seaweed,
Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Oatmeal lava Women's shoes Sz 6.5 (881106 100),. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Women's Air Max 1 Lux Oil Grey 917691-001,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
NEW Nike SF AF1 Mid (GS) Odell Beckham Jr. shoes (sz 7 Youth sz 8.5 Women),
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Running, Cross Training||US Shoe Size (Women's):||9|
NIKE LEBRON XI 11 LOW DARK GREY-blueE SZ 5.5Y-WOMENS SZ 7 [644534-001],