Air Jordan 1 Mid Wolf Grey Cool Cool Cool Grey - Retro LAST PAIR SIZE 9 5070d6
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Zoom KD11 Men’s Size 14 Black Twilight Pulse NEW IN BOX Premium ,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Jordan XII 12 Retro FLU GAME 11,
Nike Romaleos 3 Weightlifting shoes Mens Size 12 Hyper Crimson Grey 852933-800,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKE zoom AIR LOW Paul Rodriguez US 10 Neu 2006 Mushroom,.
Nike Roshe 1 844994400 bluee halfshoes,Nike Shox Gravity AR1999-016 Black NZ Casual Marathon Running shoes Men's 10 new,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Electric bluee Nike Foamposite Pro,
- Nike Kyrie 4 Power Of Female Size 12,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- NIKE LEBRON DRI-FIT BASKETBALL SHORTS + SHIRT WHITE blueE NEW RARE (SIZE 4XL),
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Men's NIKE AIR MAX PLUS NS GPX AJ0877-001 BLACK WHITE BIG LOGO Size 8,
Men's Nike Air Max 554886-600 Pimento Reflect Silver Black shoes Size 12,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Reax TR III SL Mens 333765-101 White Silver Cross Training shoes Size 7,
- Nike Metcon DSX Flyknit 2 'Black Dark Grey White' 924423-010 New,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Kyrie 4 Low Men’s 8 White Black AO8979-100 Basketball shoes Irving New,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE ZOOM KOBE V USA 12 Lakers PE IV VI Chaos Dark Knight Duke Lower Merion Rice,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Vtg 1995 NIKE AIR FLIGHT THRILL White Green Leather OG Basketball Sneakers Sz-13,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Max 1 HYP QS Men Sz. 10 NIB,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
New Men's Nike Air Max 90 Essential shoes (AJ1285-602) University Red White,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.NIKE VAPOR SPEED TURF CAMO PROMO SAMPLE MEN SIZE 10 Without BOX ,
Nike 842236 Mens Air Max Flair Running Training Mid Top shoes Sneakers,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- NIKE COURT FORCE SP FRAGMENT 814913-414 obsidian white-obsidian Size 11,
- Brand New Nike Flyknit Trainer AH8396-004 Black Mens Size 12 WMNS Size 13.5,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- DS NIKE AIR ROSHERUN ONE KNICKS blueE orange sz 9.5 kobe kd racer trainer roshe,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike men shoes da Corsa Nike Free Rn 2018 black Bianco,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Lot Of 2 Nike Zoom Pro PV Pole Vault Track shoes 317404-446 999 Men's Size 13,
- Nike Air Huarache shoes da Ginnastica per il Tempo Libero Sport Sneakers 318429,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
2018 Nike Air Max 180 OG Ultramarine 615287-100 SZ 8.5 NEW DS Running Athletic,
NIKE Air Max 90 Ez Mens Style AO1745-700 Size 12 M US,Nike KOBE AD Exodus Basketball shoes Vivid Purple AV3555 002 -Sz 10 -New,
Nike Lebron 9 IX Size 9 Silver Mango 469764 005,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike SF-AF1 HI Sneakerboot Men’s 9.5 Black AA1128 003,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Nike Mayfly Woven Mens 833132-300 Jade Glaze Dust White Athletic shoes Size 8,
Nike Jordan 3 Retro GS cp3.vi VII X Eclipse Chukka shoes Basketball,