Nike Air Max 95 Black Black Black Anthracite Black Men's Size 13 a698d2
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike React Element 55 87 Men's Black White Supreme BQ6166-003 sz 9.5,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
NIKE CLASSIC CORTEZ LEATHER WHITE VARSITY RED 749571-154 SIZE 13,
Men's Nike Air One TR White Obsidian Black Pure Platinum running 631276-103,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIKE AIR FORCE 1 LOW SUPREME SAFARI orange BLACK SZ 9 318776-801 ATMOS,.
Nike Kobe Mentality shoes Men's size 9 green volt VHTF NIB,NEW NIKE FLEX SUPREME TR 3 10.5,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- NIKE METCON 4 TRAINING SHOES hyper CRIMSON BLACK MENS SIZE 10 NEW AH7453-002,
- Prada Sneakers Size 10.5 100% AUTHENTIC,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Georgia Bulldogs Zoom Train Command College Blck shoes AO4397-060 Size 13,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
NIKE SOLARSOFT COSTA LOW CRIMSON RED BLACK WHITE MEN SIZE 7 631389 610,
New Nike Hyperrev 802557-003 Light Bone Men's Size 9.5,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Air Jordan 9 Retro Low 02' Sneakers Athletic Hipster Multi Men's 10.5,
- Rare New 2009 Nike Air Royal Mid Textile EU Exclusive 386475 001 Jordan 1 One 8,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Air Jordan Alpha AJ1 Outdoor 487489-001 Silver Varsity Red. Men’s Size 10.5,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- NIKE 314220-162 FORCE 1 (PS) White Tan Maroon Sneakers Size 12.5c,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Nike Flight One Size 9.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Air Force 1 Low USA Olympic shoes Size 14 Sneakers Swoosh 1982 Rare 2012,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
New Nike Air Versitile II Mens Basketball shoes Size 12,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.New Nike Roshe Run Print Size 9 Hyper Jade Cedar-Space bluee-Crimson 655206-346,
Nike Free RN Heritage Cyan Laser orange-Black-bluee Spark 831508-402 Men's,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Mens air force 1 size 9.5 High Top White With Strap Jordan’s Foams,
- Men 7Us Nike Flyknit Lunar1 Luna 1,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Nike Kobe 11 TB Promo Team gold Basketball shoes Men's Sz 5.5 100% Authentic,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Jordan III 3 Retro CRIMSON 10,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Max 1 Mens Size 11 Running shoes Black White 2008 OG VTG 312542 012,
- Jordan 12 low max orange,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Men’s 603350 160 football cleats Nike size 18 red white flywire zoom code,
LEBRON 10 EXT QS BLACK SUEDE , Size 10, 607078 001,Men's Nike Kyrie 2 Size 18 (819583 105) No Box Top,
DS Nike Lebron Soldier X 10 BLACK gold CHAMPIONSHIP 8,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Air Huarache Drift White Black AH7334-100 Running shoes Men's Size 10,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
New Nike Kobe AD TB Promo Univ. Red 942521-600 Size 14.5 Kobe Bryant,
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Athletic Sneakers||Product Line:||Nike Air|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||13||Model:|
Nike Air Max 95
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Type:||Low Top|
Nike PG 2 The Bait II AJ2039-100 White Photo bluee Mens Basketball shoes NIB,