Vans SK8-HI_VN0A38 Unisex Unisex Unisex black 99506 shoes bd3f1c
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Maxim 1 APC SP Pitch bluee 7.5,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Adidas Womens Gymbreaker 2 Athletic & Sneakers Black,
Vans P16u VANS unisex low sneakers VN0004O0IST ISO 1.5+,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.Puma Basket Platform Pink Satin Women Sneakers Ribbon New Various Sizes,.
WOMENS RIHANNA PUMA THE TRAINER HI BY FENTY SNEAKERS 190398 01-SIZE 6,7.5,Adidas Ultra Boost X Women's Running (Size 11) Coral Maroon orange BB1694 Boost,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Adidas Originals NMD_R1 STLT PK Hi Res bluee Men Women shoes Sneakers CQ2388,
- PUMA 36543803 Mens Roma Summer Sneaker- Choose SZ color.,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Puma MobiumEliteGlow Running shoes Womens SIZE 5.5 bluee Light Glow-in-the- Dark,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Adidas Women's Gazelle shoes sneakers new BB5178 Talc White trainers,
New Women's Adidas Originals Superstar shoes color White Size 10,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Adidas Court Vantage Mid Women Sneakers,
- Adidas FortaGym CF K Red bluee White Gum Kid Junior Training shoes Sneaker CG2680,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
shoes moda ciudad Puma Mapm drift cat 7 black black 44431 - Nuevo,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- PUMA Women's Fierce Core Cross-Trainer shoes Puma White-puma Silver 6 M US,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
Adidas Originals EQT Cushion ADV Black Grey bluee Men Running shoes Sneaker BB7177,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- Nike Men's Metcon DSX Flyknit 2 Nylon Running shoes,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Asics x 24 Kilates Gel Respector Virgin Extra SIzes NEW LOOK,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.ASICS Mens Gel-Quantum 360 cm Running shoes (11.5 M US, Peacoat Safety Yellow),
WNS TSUGI SHINSEY BLACK WHITE,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Adidas EQT SUPPORT RF PK Running shoes - bluee - Womens,
- shoes Puma Basket Heart Canvas Wns 366495 03 Sneakers women bluee Flower Casual,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- Puma Womens Fierce Core Cross Trainers Black (Puma Black-paradise Pink) 8.5 UK,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- New Balance Men's 989v2 Work Training shoes - BLACK - Size 9.5 Wide, E, W US,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Metcon 4 PREM Mens Cross Training shoes Holiday White NWOB AH7454-106,
- Asics Gel Lyte 3 volcano Ronnie Fieg Kith,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
WOMEN'S SHOE ADIDAS art. DB0276 mod. CF CT RACER W,
New Adidas Women's Stan Smith shoes (B24105) White White-Fairway Green,NIKE FREE HYPERVENOM 2 Size 11.5 RED F.C.(747139-600)vapormax trainer flyknit 4,
Adidas Originals X_PLR Navy bluee Mens Lifestyle Running shoes Sneakers D96746,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.PUMA Women's NRGY Neko Knit Sneaker, Cerulean-Peacoat, 9.5 M US,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Asics Fuzex Lyte 2 T719N9093 grey,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Numéro de pièce fabricant:||Non applicable|
Adidas I-5923 Men's shoes Tan White Gum CQ2491,