2015 2015 2015 Air Jordan Sneakers - Athletic shoes - Nike Air Jordan Tennis shoes 6242be
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
NIKE AIR MAX EFFORT TR AMP 705367-008 Super Bowl XLIX football vapormax Black 12,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Lunar Safari Fuse 10.5 Black Grey Volt Atmos Air Max 1 Zero 3M Reflective,
NIKE AIR FREE HUARACHE LIGHT QS CO.JP ATMOS PATTA SAFARI YEEZEY 9,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.NIB NIKE AIR MAX EFFORT TR MEN'S SHOE'S 10 GREY YELLOWAWESOME LOOKING SHOE'S,.
NEW NIKE ZOOM STRUCTURE+ 17 N Narrow Trainer SZ 9 Silver Volt 624730-007 pegasus,Nike Air Force 180 size 10.5 Exclusive Olympic Red White bluee and gold Edition,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Nike Kyrie 4 Venus Flytrap Basketball shoes Men's Sz 13 NEW 943806 010,
- RARE Nike Air Jordan 6 Rings 3M Silver Graphite Sz 8 322992-001 Basketball LE,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- DS Mens Nike Air Force World Cup Portugal 309096-701 With Og Box size 11 Dunk SB,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Men's Free Run Flyknit Athletic shoes (White Black) 880843 101,
Mens Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer 918264-011 Pure Platinum NEW Size 9.5,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Zoom Fly Mens Running shoes Black Anthractie 880848 003 Sz 9.5,
- NIKE AIR UNLIMITED DAVID ROBINSON BASKETBALL PURPLE SMOKE SZ 10 [854318-551],
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Air Max Command Summit White Platinum Leather Size US 14 Men 629993 102 New,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Flyknit Trainer Dark Green AH8396-202 Size 11,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
NIKE SB ZOOM STEFAN JANOSKI MAX BLACK WHITE DEEP NIGHT 631303 015 SZ 9,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- SIZE 8 MEN'S NIKE AIR TRAINER 1 PRM NFL SUPER BOWL gold BLACK 840169700 SNEAKERS,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
NIKE Women's Zoom Fitness Training shoes White,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Air Jordan Spike Forty 8.5 DeadStock fresh Buy Now,
Nike Air Max 90 Ez Mens Sz 9.5 Racer bluee Total Crimson Black White AO1745 400,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- Nike Total Air Foamposite Max Tim Duncan 10.5,
- New Nike Soon Fly “Mismatch” 880848-006 Size 8.5 Retail 150,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NIKE AIR MAX FLAIR UP TEMPO MENS RUNNING SHOES SIZE 8 AH9711-001,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- Nike Air Max Dynasty 2 Mens Running Trainers 852430 007 Sneakers shoes,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- Nike Air Huarache Run Premium men Charcoal Suede y Textil Zapatillas,
- Nike Air Huarache Ultra (819685-002) Men's shoes - Black, 10 US,
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH SHOES METALLIC GREEN MENS 11.5 PREOWNED 850102-TYPS,
315122-111 Nike Air Force 1 '07 (White White) Men Sneakers,Nike Jordan Trainer Prime Mens Training shoes - Sze - US 9,
Nike lunarglide 8 mens running trainers 843725 403 sneakers SAMPLE,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Dunk Low PER IW 819674-221 Running shoes Air Force,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Mens Nike AIR FORCE 1 07' All White Leather Trainers 315122111,
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Air|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||13|
Nike Men KD V 5 Birch Photo bluee Sail Team orange 554988 200 SIZE 9.5 Warriors,