Womens Nike Roshe One Flyknit Oreo Black White Cool Cool Cool Grey Run SZ 8 ( 704927-010 ) bfa822
If you are like most people, you feel cold every now and then during the winter. What you may not know is that just being really cold can make you very sick.
Older adults can lose body heat fast—faster than when they were young. Changes in your body that come with aging can make it harder for you to be aware of getting cold. A big chill can turn into a dangerous problem before an older person even knows what's happening. Doctors call this serious problem hypothermia.
Nike Air Max 97 Women’s Size US 8,
Hypothermia is what happens when your body temperature gets very low. For an older person, a body temperature of 95°F or lower can cause many health problems, such as a heart attack, kidney problems, liver damage, or worse.
Nike Air Foamposite One Womans Basketball Size 9.5 Dark Stucco Green AA3963 001,
Wmns Nike Sock Dart Taupe Grey White Women shoes Sneakers Slip-On 848475-201,
Living in a cold house, apartment, or other building can cause hypothermia. In fact, hypothermia can happen to someone in a nursing home or group facility if the rooms are not kept warm enough.WMNS NIKE AIR MAX 95 SE BLACK-BLACK SZ 10 [AT0068-001],.
Women's Nike Free RN Flyknit 2017 -Size 7.5- Running shoes 880844-005,1808 Nike Dualtone Racer Women's Training Running shoes 917682-003,
Here are some tips for keeping warm while you're inside:
- Women's Nike Zoom All Out Flyknit Sz 7,7.5,11 Bright Crimson Volt 845361 616 NEW,
- Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Women's Size 5.5 Platinum White Emerald AH6803-300,
- Dress warmly on cold days even if you are staying in the house. Throw a blanket over your legs. Wear socks and slippers.
- When you go to sleep, wear long underwear under your pajamas, and use extra covers. Wear a cap or hat.
- Nike Wmns Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Black White Women Running shoes Sneaker 942855-001,
- Drink alcohol moderately, if at all. Alcoholic drinks can make you lose body heat.
- Ask family or friends to check on you during cold weather. If a power outage leaves you without heat, try to stay with a relative or friend.
Nike Lunarsolo Light Pumice Navy-Barely Grey AA4080-016 Women's Size 10,
Womens NIKE LUNARTEMPO Running Trainers 705462 006,
A heavy wind can quickly lower your body temperature. Check the weather forecast for windy and cold days. On those days, try to stay inside or in a warm place. If you have to go out, wear warm clothes, and don't stay out in the cold and wind for a long time.
Here are some other tips:
- Dress for the weather if you have to go out on chilly, cold, or damp days.
- Nike Womens Air Max Thea Ultra Womens Trainers 844926 004 Sneakers shoes,
- Nike Air Max 1 Habablack Womens Sneakers Trainers running New,
- Wear a waterproof coat or jacket if it's snowy.
- Change your clothes right away if they get damp or wet.
Nike Air Force Max CB Men's shoes Black Court Purple Team orange aj7922-002,
Some illnesses may make it harder for your body to stay warm.
- Thyroid problems can make it hard to maintain a normal body temperature.
- Diabetes can keep blood from flowing normally to provide warmth.
- Nike Air Force 1 Low Doernbecher Freestyle Womens Size 7 Sold Out,
- Memory loss can cause a person to go outside without the right clothing.
Talk with your doctor about your health problems and how to prevent hypothermia.
New Nike Women's Air Huarache Run shoes (634835-202) Women US 6.5 Eur 37.5,
Here are some topics to talk about with your doctor to stay safe in cold weather:
- Ask your doctor about signs of hypothermia.
- New Womens 11 NIKE Free 5.0 TR Fit 5 bluee Lagoon shoes 100 704674-401,
- Ask about safe ways to stay active even when it's cold outside.
Nike Air Max 97 Running shoes Women’s Size 8 Grey White AT0071-001,
Sometimes it is hard to tell if a person has hypothermia. Look for clues.Nike Air Max 95 Floral Camo Olive Arctic Punch Pink AQ6385-200 Women’s Size 8.5,
W nike size 8 exp-x14 AO3170001 new in box,
Early signs of hypothermia:
- Cold feet and hands
- Puffy or swollen face
- Pale skin
- 2018 WMNS Nike Vapormax 97 SZ 6 Vintage Coral Anthracite Black AO4542-902,
- Womens NIKE PRESTO FLY Sand Trainers 910569 201,
- Acting sleepy
- Being angry or confused
Later signs of hypothermia:
- NIKE WOMEN'S FREE RUNNING MOTION FLYKNIT SHOES, SIZE 8.5 M US FREE SHIPPING,
- Stiff and jerky arm or leg movements
- Slow heartbeat
- Slow, shallow breathing
- WMNS NIKE ROMALEOS 3 SOLAR RED DARK GREY-STEALTH 878557 600,
Call 9-1-1 right away if you think someone has warning signs of hypothermia.
What to do after you call 9-1-1:
- Try to move the person to a warmer place.
- NR.36 NIKE BLAZER WOMAN MID PREMIUM LEATHER SHOES LEATHER 539930 501,
- Womens Nike Air Max Thea DB DoernBecher Crimson Black White SZ 6 (726490-610),
- Do not rub the person's legs or arms.
- Do not try to warm the person in a bath.
- Do not use a heating pad.
Nike WM Free RN Flyknit 2018 Crimson Pulse Running shoes 942839-800 US5.5-8.5 04',
Nike Womens Air Max 1 Ultra Flyknit - Black Anthracite White Size 8.5 New,shoes Palace X Nike huarache size 13 worn twice SUPREME BAPE OFFWHITE PALACE,
Nike WMNS Metcon 4 924593-004 Grey Platinum Women’s CrossFit Training shoes,. They may be able to give you information about weatherizing your home. This can help keep heating bills down.Nike Zoom All Out Low Women's Running White Black Volt 878671 107 Sz 12,. Your local Area Agency on Aging, senior center, or social service agency may have information on these programs.
Women's Nike Metcon 2 AMP Sz 6-11 bluee Glow Black Volt 843972-400 FREE SHIPPING,
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||8|
|Shade:||Black / White / Cool Grey||Style:||Running, Cross Training|
Does not apply
NIKE WOMEN'S AIR MAX 270 OCEAN BLISS BLACK HOT PUNCH blueE PINK AH6789-400 Sz 11,